Villa Amanie - Jimbaran
Kid Friendly Services at Villa Amanie - Jimbaran
Parent Friendly Services at Villa Amanie - Jimbaran
Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet
Fully Equipped Guest Kitchen
Satellite TV (English)
DVD / CD player
Phone / iPhone Player
Children Cots & Highchairs
Kid Friendly Activities Near Villa Amanie - Jimbaran
Beaches for Rock Pools
Beaches for Swimming
Kid Friendly Bali Culture
Parent Friendly Activities Near Villa Amanie - Jimbaran
Art & Museums
Cliff Top Vistas
Restaurants and Bars
Villa Amanie Rates
|Season||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season||Peak Season|
Jan 7th - Mar 22nd 2018
Nov 1st - Dec 8th 2017
|Jun 24th – Aug 31st 2017|
Dec 23rd - Jan 6th 2018
Villa Amanie - Last KFV Inspection
Villa Amanie was last inspected by Tom in June 2017. We have had to change the staff and we now have the excellent Nur leading the team here at the villa. We have upgraded the electricity connection with PLN, and also replaced the pumps for the pool and the hot water system.
Villa Amanie Description
Villa Amanie has great hill-top views and for families or groups of friends renting Villa Amanie is a great option.
Villa Amanie has lots of space, and the upstairs lounge area also has an air-conditioner and can therefore be used to provide some extra sleeping options for larger groups.
As Villa Amanie has some great activities nearby including beachcombing on Balangan beach, or boogie boarding at Jimbaran beach and enjoying a great fresh seafood supper at one of the many restaurants right on the beach – all less than 10 minutes away. There are also four water parks within 20 minutes of the villa, with the closest being only a couple of minutes away, and for culture the Kecak Dance at Uluwatu temple, and the GWK cultural centre are both close by. .
If you are into surfing, then all the Bukit surf beaches are less than 20 minutes drive away, including Kuta. Villa Amanie is similarly well located for golfers, with New Kuta, the holder of the Asian Open, less than 10 minutes drive away, and the Nusa Dua Golf & Country Club about 15 to 20 minutes away.
Villa Amanie Pros and Cons
We think it is helpful for all the villas that we give guests an objective view of the pros and cons of each villa. Please remember that this is not something that you will get with any other site, where all descriptions tend to be gushingly wonderful and one sided. .
Villa Amanie Pros:
- Great infinity pool views out over the cliffs and golf course with sunsets every night
- Very high quality furnishings and build quality.
- Many great beaches a quick drive away inc. Balangan (8minutes); Jimbaran (10minutes) and all other beaches around the Bukit are no more than15 minutes’ drive away (Padang Padang; Geger, Bingin, Dreamland etc.). Some beaches are suitable for swimming, others for paddling or surfing or exploring rock pools. There is no snorkelling or diving in this area.
- Only 20 minutes from the airport
- Attractions nearby include GWK Cultural Park; Uluwatu temple and cliff top Kecak Dance; + attractions of Nusa Dua & Kuta (inc. Waterbom water park) all within 20minutes drive.
- Convenient for golfers with New Kuta and the Bali Sports and Country Club courses only 10 and 20 minutes away respectively.
- Many great cliff top restaurants and bars an easy drive away, inc. Rock Bar at the Ayana; Nammos Beach Bar and Di Mare restaurant at Karma Kandara; Klapa at Dreamland as well as great seafood restaurants on Jimbaran beach, and laid back local warungs on Balangan Beach
- Villa Amanie’s hill top location means it is almost always breezy and cool.
Villa Amanie Cons
- Car is recommended, and a car or taxi is required to go most places as it is not possible to walk from the villa to any shops, beaches or restaurants. Taxis are cheap and easy though, and it costs only Rp 35,000 to get to Jimbaran/Balangan beach.
- There are no pool fences, or stair gates and limited equipment currently for small children, and so currently we recommend Villa Leana or Villa Champa as better options for families with children under the age of 8.
- Similar to Villa Leana, there is an abandoned building below and infront of Villa Amanie. It is not able to be seen from most view points at the villa, but can be seen if leaning over the balcony at the front of the villa.
Villa Amanie - Jimbaran Video
Villa Amanie - Jimbaran Photo Gallery
Villa Amanie - Jimbaran Map
Guest Reviews at
Our 4 night stay was beyond incredible! Food was AMAZING. Hospitablity shown by Ngurah and Sri was impeccable.
Upon entering we were mesmerised by the villa's beauty and the view. Spent a few minutes in awe. Food was scrumptious. All in all an amazing vacation.
This villa blew our minds the moment we entered! Its really beautiful, and had everything we needed. Breakfast was yummy. Staff were so friendly and helpful. Sure we will be back!!!