Villa Anjani - Candidasa
Kid Friendly Services at Villa Anjani - Candidasa
Parent Friendly Services at Villa Anjani - Candidasa
Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet
Fully Equipped Guest Kitchen
Satellite TV (English)
DVD / CD player
Phone / iPhone Player
Children Cots & Highchairs
Books, Games & Toys
Kid Friendly Activities Near Villa Anjani - Candidasa
Beaches for Swimming
Kid Friendly Bali Culture
Snorkeling & Diving
Zoos & Marine Parks
Parent Friendly Activities Near Villa Anjani - Candidasa
Restaurants and Bars
Rice Paddy Views
Temples & Culture
Villa Anjani Rates
|Season||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season||Peak Season|
Jan 7th to Mar 22nd 2018
Nov 1st - Dec 8th 2017
Dec 9th - Dec 22nd 2017
Apr 1st - Jun 23rd 2017
Sept 1st – Oct 31st 2017
|Jun 24th – Aug 31st 2017|
Dec 23rd - Jan 6th 2018
Villa Anjani - Last KFV Inspection
Villa Anjani was last inspected by Tom in June 2017. There were some minor repairs to be made which we have informed the owners of and asked for them to address as soon as possible.
Villa Anjani Description
Villa Anjani is a beachfront villa close to the East Bali town of Candidasa that offers beautiful views of East Bali tranquil coastal area. A large lawn area good for kids to run around in; with steps down to a small white sand beach and just in front of the villa there is a teeming coral-reef great for those who snorkel. A secluded private swimming pool makes Villa Anjani an escape-like dream for families, couples and friends.
There are 5 bedrooms, including 3 doubles, and two twins, one of which adjoins one of the doubles, making it great for kids, and all bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms. A courtyard concept ensures the privacy of each room but keeps all the rooms well connected with each other. Villa Anjani is fully serviced, and our staff are happy to prepare meals and serve you drinks throughout the day, The villa also has a fully equipped chef's kitchen and an outdoor dining area perfect for entertaining. Ideal for one big family, two small families or a gathering of close friends.
Villa Anjani is situated almost next to Villa Talia Vashti, and so the two villas can be rented together for large family groups.
Villa Anjani Pros and Cons
We think it is helpful for all the villas that we give guests an objective view of the pros and cons of each villa. Please remember that this is not something that you will get with other sites, where all descriptions tend to be gushingly wonderful and one sided. We do genuinely believe that all of the villas listed on Kid Friendly Villas are great villas, with good locations, great staff and most of all a level of service and a focus on children that most other villas come nowhere close to having.
Villa Anjani Pros:
- Directly on a small white sand beach in a quiet location. This is probably the best beach for swimming, and definitely for snorkeling.
- Some bars and restaurants are a pleasant few minutes walk from the villa as wells as other really nice shallow beaches.
- Picturesque local village and nice walks nearby
- Great snorkeling in front of villa & diving easy to arrange
- Attractions nearby include Submarine; Bali Safari & Marine Park; Tirta Gangga Water Palace; Tenganan Medieval Walled Village; Bat Cave Temple and local village life.
- Beachfront location means Villa Anjani enjoys cool breezes most of the year.
- The villa has a courtyard design that offers greater privacy and seclusion, while still offering great views out over the ocean.
Villa Anjani Cons
- Candidasa has nice laid-back restaurants and bars, some with live music, but there are far less shopping or special going out options here than in Seminyak/Kuta area.
- Day trips to Seminyak/Kuta etc. are easy to arrange, but take 90 minutes’ drive each way.
- The two rooms on the second storey share a bathroom, and also to access the main double bedroom, it is necessary to walk through the first room. Great set up for small kids, but less ideal for groups comprising entirely adults.
- There are steps down to the beach from the villa, but either side there is a wall which is not fenced and there is about a 2m to 3m drop down to the sea and the small beach in front of Villa Anjani, so this does present a possible hazard for toddlers that are not watched. The beach is great for swimming, paddling and snorkelling, but it is not suitable for surfing.
- One of the upstairs twin rooms is separate from the main villa building, and so may not be suitable for small children.