Villa Casablanca Suite
Kid Friendly Services at Villa Casablanca Suite
Parent Friendly Services at Villa Casablanca Suite
Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet
Fully Equipped Guest Kitchen
Satellite TV (English)
Phone / iPhone Player
Kid Friendly Activities Near Villa Casablanca Suite
Beaches for Swimming
Beaches for Walking
Kid Friendly Bali Culture
Villa Casablanca Suite Rates
|Season||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season||Peak Season|
Jan 7th - Mar 22nd 2018
Nov 1st - Dec 8th 2017
|Jun 24th – Aug 31st 2017|
Dec 23rd - Jan 6th 2018
Villa Casablanca Suite - Last KFV Inspection
Villa Casablanca Suite was last inspected by Tom in May 2017 and is a very well maintained villa as it is used regularly for weddings and events.
Villa Casablanca Suite Description
Casablanca Suite is a lovely quiet hideaway located close to Melasti beach with four spacious, well-appointed bedrooms and a dedicated staff who will cater to your needs and ensure your stay is unforgettable.
Warmly decorated in yellow and wooden tones with a spacious open air living area that overlooks the 20m infinity pool, Casablanca is the ultimate modern comfort. The villa is perfect for families, groups of friends and the villa team are fully equipped to host your dream wedding, anniversary celebration, birthday party, BBQ and much more.
Villa Casablanca Suites is conveniently located just a 20-minute drive from the airport. It is also close to Melasti Beach on the Southern Tip of Bali which is is a rather hot 10-minute walk away or a couple of minutes drive. Other beaches such as Pandawa are also close by, and the attractions at Nusa Dua and Uluwatu are easily reached by car as well.
The villa comes with a car and English speaking driver so you can explore the local attractions or take day tours. The driver is available at your convenience for a maximum of 10 hours per day, but please note that fuel, entrance fees and parking fees are to be paid for by guests.
Kids will enjoy beachcombing on Balangan beach, or boogie boarding at Jimbaran beach while you enjoy a fresh seafood supper at one of the many restaurants right on the beach – all less than 15 minutes from Villa Champa. For a taste of local culture, the nightly Kecak dance at Uluwatu temple and the GWK cultural centre are close by, as well as the Devdan show and all the attractions of Nusa Dua.
If you are into surfing, then all the Bukit surf beaches are less than 20-minutes drive away, including iconic Padang Padang beach. Villa Champa is also well located for golfers, with the New Kuta Golf 18-hole course less than 10-minutes drive away, and the newly refurbished 18-hole Bali National Golf Club at Nusa Dua around 15-minutes away.
Villa Casablanca Suite Pros and Cons
We think it is helpful for all the villas that we give guests an objective view of the pros and cons of each villa. Please remember that this is not something that you will get with any other site, where all descriptions tend to be gushingly wonderful and one sided. We do genuinely believe that all of the villas listed on Kid Friendly Villas are great villas, with good locations, great staff and most of all a level of service and a focus on children that most other villas come nowhere close to having.
Villa Casablanca Suite Pros:
- Car and driver are included and onsite at the villa, so you can step out whenever you want, and all you have to pay for are fuel, parking fees and driver overtime.
- Lovely open lounge area with floor to ceiling glass, and views out over the pool making it great for weddings and events
- Large picturesque garden area.
- The main bedroom is huge as it is designed for weddings, with an expansive changing area with full length mirror (for brides to get ready).
- Many great beaches a quick drive away inc. Melasti (2-3 minutes); Pandawa (8 minutes) and all other beaches around the Bukit are no more than 15 minutes’ drive away (Padang Padang; Geger, Bingin, Dreamland etc.). Some beaches are suitable for swimming, others for paddling or surfing or exploring rock pools. There is no snorkelling or diving in this area.
- Only 25 minutes from the airport.
- Attractions nearby include GWK Cultural Park; Uluwatu temple and cliff top Kecak Dance; + attractions of Nusa Dua & Kuta (inc. Waterbom water park) all within 20minutes drive.
- Convenient for golfers with New Kuta and the Bali Sports and Country Club courses only 10 and 15 minutes away respectively.
- Many great cliff top restaurants and bars an easy drive away, inc. Rock Bar at the Ayana; Nammos Beach Bar and Di Mare restaurant at Karma Kandara; Klapa at Dreamland as well as great seafood restaurants on Jimbaran beach, and laid back local warungs on Balangan Beach.
Villa Casablanca Suite Cons
- There are no bars, restaurants or other activities walking distance from Villa Casablanca Suite, and so a car is necessary to get around (but car and driver is included in the price of the rental).
- While there are views from the upper floors, they are perhaps not as spectacular as some of our other villas as they are across farm land and some local houses.
- The twin room is out by the pool, and there is no pool fence or safety gates at Villa Casablanca Suites, so this is a less practical villa for families with smaller children.
- The upstairs doubles have some quirks, such as a bath in the main bedroom area, and smaller bathrooms but are still really nice.