Villa Champa - Ungasan
Kid Friendly Services at Villa Champa - Ungasan
Parent Friendly Services at Villa Champa - Ungasan
Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet
Fully Equipped Guest Kitchen
Satellite TV (English)
DVD / CD player
Pool Fence Included
Stair Gates Included
Children Cots & Highchairs
Kid Friendly Activities Near Villa Champa - Ungasan
Beaches for Rock Pools
Beaches for Swimming
Parent Friendly Activities Near Villa Champa - Ungasan
Art & Museums
Cliff Top Vistas
Clubs & Going Out
Restaurants and Bars
Temples & Culture
Villa Champa Rates
|Season||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season||Peak Season|
Nov 1st to Dec 9th 2016
Jan 8th - Mar 31st 2017
Nov 1st - Dec 7th 2017
|Jun 24th – Aug 31st 2017|
Dec 24th - Jan 7th 2017
Villa Champa - Last KFV Inspection
Villa Champa was last inspected by Tom in October 2016. In late October, Villa Champa carried out a renovation brightening up and cleaning the paths around the pool area, and making some other relatively small cosmetic changes.
Villa Champa Description
Villa Champa is a laid-back, relaxing and quiet, open plan villa in a great location. It has a high quality build, is very well equipped, and looks out across bush covered hills and some local houses to the sea in the distance. Despite its tranquil location, Villa Champa is very close to the Nirmala junction at Ungasan. This means that all parts of the Bukit and its attractions are easily accessible, particularly as use of the villa’s Toyata Avanza and driver is included in the price of the villa rental.
The villa includes a lush garden area, with a fish pond, swimming pool and a traditional bale bengong (gazebo). The fish pond has numerous large Koi fish and even an Arowana.
Both the upstairs and downstairs lounge areas are provided with large screen TVs and connected music players, each with AUX connections to enable you to play your own music from your phone. There is also a TV in the main bedroom. All TVs have a wide range of cable/satellite channels, including programmes in English, Indonesian and other languages. There are internet routers both upstairs and downstairs, ensuring that all areas of the villa, including all bedrooms, have good internet connection.
For families with young children there are cots and a high-chair, and a portable secure high quality stainless steel pool fence which safely isolates the swimming pool and fish pond area. There are also stair gates installed at the top and bottom of the stairs. In addition, for ease of access for wheel-chairs and push-chairs, ramps are provided so that all rooms on the ground floor can be reached without any steps. The upstairs lounge is a great place for kids, and includes a large comfortable sofa, which also doubles as a sofa bed. There is a good selection of books, games and soft toys to keep the young ones amused for hours.
Like all our villas, Villa Champa offers baby-sitting services, and several of the staff live on site or right next door to the villa. One of the staff sleeps by the villa entrance and this, plus the quiet location, means that Villa Champa is very secure.
Villa Champa is easy walking distance to the Nirmala Water Park (great for the little ones in particular) and to the local supermarket, shops, cafes, restaurants and warungs. The villa car and driver are also available if you wish to explore the ever increasing other nearby dining options that are within a 5 to 10 minute drive from the villa.
Kids will enjoy beachcombing on Balangan beach, or boogie boarding at Jimbaran beach while you enjoy a fresh seafood supper at one of the many restaurants right on the beach – all less than 10 minutes from Villa Champa. In addition to the water park at Nirmala, there are three other water parks all within 20 minutes of the villa. For a taste of local culture, the nightly Kecak dance at Uluwatu temple and the GWK cultural centre are close by.
If you are into surfing, then all the Bukit surf beaches are less than 20-minutes drive away, including iconic Padang Padang beach. Villa Champa is also well located for golfers, with the New Kuta Golf 18-hole course less than 10-minutes drive away, and the newly refurbished 18-hole Bali National Golf Club at Nusa Dua around 20-minutes away. If you prefer to travel light and leave your own golf clubs at home, Villa Champa has two full sets of golf clubs (with golf bags) available for rent (Galloway and Mizuno clubs).
Villa Champa Pros and Cons
We think it is helpful for all the villas that we give guests an objective view of the pros and cons of each villa. Please remember that this is not something that you will get with any other site, where all descriptions tend to be gushingly wonderful and one sided. We do genuinely believe that all of the villas listed on Kid Friendly Villas are great villas, with good locations, great staff and most of all a level of service and a focus on children that most other villas come nowhere close to having.
Villa Champa Pros:
- Car and driver are included and onsite at the villa, so you can step out whenever you want, and all you have to pay for are fuel, parking fees and driver overtime.
- Lovely open plan villa design, with views out over the hills to the sea beyond
- Very high quality villa completed in solid teak wood.
- The longest pool of all our villas (14m or so) so ideal for swimming laps.
- Many great beaches a quick drive away inc. Balangan (10 minutes); Jimbaran (8 minutes) and all other beaches around the Bukit are no more than 15 minutes’ drive away (Padang Padang; Geger, Bingin, Dreamland etc.). Some beaches are suitable for swimming, others for paddling or surfing or exploring rock pools. There is no snorkelling or diving in this area.
- Only 15 minutes from the airport.
- Attractions nearby include GWK Cultural Park; Uluwatu temple and cliff top Kecak Dance; + attractions of Nusa Dua & Kuta (inc. Waterbom water park) all within 20minutes drive.
- Convenient for golfers with New Kuta and the Bali Sports and Country Club courses only 5 and 20 minutes away respectively.
- Many great cliff top restaurants and bars an easy drive away, inc. Rock Bar at the Ayana; Nammos Beach Bar and Di Mare restaurant at Karma Kandara; Klapa at Dreamland as well as great seafood restaurants on Jimbaran beach, and laid back local warungs on Balangan Beach
- Bruno the dog is great fun for the kids, as is feeding the huge Koi carp (Bruno though will not be at Villa Champa unless you want him to be).
Villa Champa Cons
- Difficult to think of any cons to this villa, except that the open plan layout may be a bit "breezy" if there is a storm (we have not yet experienced this yet though).
- While there are views out to the sea in the distance, they are perhaps not as spectacular as some of our other villas as they are across farm land and some local houses.
Villa Champa - Ungasan Video
Villa Champa - Ungasan Photo Gallery
Villa Champa - Ungasan Map
Guest Reviews at Villa Champa - Ungasan
Wow! The Villa was amazing! The staff are awesome[and] Anto the driver was exceptional and really interesting! Thanks for the beautiful experience!
The villa has been beautiful to relax in. We have enjoyed Dari's cooking, Anto's driving, and Fitri's hospitality! Everyone has been kind and helpful to our children and we have loved every minute.
I must congratulate you on such a wonderful villa. It is tastefully appointed, your staff gracious, and our stay was indeed too short! We look forward to returning soon.