Villa Daksina - Seminyak
Kid Friendly Services at Villa Daksina - Seminyak
Parent Friendly Services at Villa Daksina - Seminyak
Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet
Fully Equipped Guest Kitchen
Satellite TV (English)
DVD / CD player
Phone / iPhone Player
Children Cots & Highchairs
Kid Friendly Activities Near Villa Daksina - Seminyak
Beaches for Walking
Day School / Nursery
Parent Friendly Activities Near Villa Daksina - Seminyak
Clubs & Going Out
Restaurants and Bars
Villa Daksina Rates
|Season||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season||Peak Season|
Nov 1st to Dec 9th 2016
Jan 8th - Mar 31st 2017
Nov 1st - Dec 7th 2017
|Jun 24th – Aug 31st 2017|
Dec 24th - Jan 7th 2017
Villa Daksina - Last KFV Inspection
Villa Daksina was last inspected by Tom and Rene in October 2016. We decided to move the internet router to give better access in all the bedrooms, and also carried out further training of the staff, including changing their hours so cover is now provided until after guests have gone to bed.
Villa Daksina Description
Villa Daksina has a great location. Central enough to be able to easily walk to Seminyak Beach and to many great bars and restaurants such as Hog Wild, yet still in a nice quiet road undisturbed by traffic or noise.
Villa Daksina is also a well equipped villa. There is a very large TV and home theatre in the lounge, and TVs in all the other bedrooms as well, and there is broadband internet WiFi throughout the villa.
There is a pleasant lawn and garden area, and an inviting pool area and bale that is great to relax around. The pool is large enough for laps.
Best of all is Villa Daksina's location - just a short walk from Seminyak beach and directly across from the famous Hog Wild restaurant, and other great restaurants such as Mozaic, Potatoehad and Watercress, and only a short few minutes taxi ride from the main shopping area of Seminyak, or the Canggu Club with all its great facilities for kids and parents alike.
All in all Villa Daksina is a really nice villa, but more than that there is something about Villa Daksina – it really feels like a home away from home when you stay there, which for families with children is a great feeling to have.
Villa Daksina Pros and Cons
We think it is helpful for all the villas that we give guests an objective view of the pros and cons of each villa. Please remember that this is not something that you will get with any other site, where all descriptions tend to be gushingly wonderful and one sided. We do genuinely believe that all of the villas listed on Kid Friendly Villas are great villas, with good locations, great staff and most of all a level of service and a focus on children that most other villas come nowhere close to having.
Villa Daksina Pros:
- Very central yet quiet location on the edge of Seminyak with bars and restaurants literally less than a minute's walk from the door.
- Seminyak beach is a few minutes walk, as are many bars and restaurants. Beach is good for walking and paddling at low / mid tide, but surfing only at high tide when the surf is rough.
- Probably our best equipped villa with large TV in the lounge and in every bedroom as well, and Wifi throughout the villa and air-conditioning in every rooom as well. Coffee machine for breakfast as well.
- Bright and colourful modern decoration and very well set up and maintained, and fully renovated in 2016.
- Great villa for elderly or guests that want to avoid stairs, with all rooms and all bedrooms on the ground floor and easy access to the street and secure car parking for two cars is available inside the villa.
- Many many bars and restaurants are close by with Ku De Ta and Potatohead (20 minute walk along the beach); W Bar and Naughty Nuris (5 minutes walk) and many others. Also loads of great shopping along Jalan Laksmana and Jalan Legian a few minutes away by taxi.
- Large garden with lawn ideal for kids to play on and pool area and open outdoor terrace and seating as well as
- No need for a car. Many restaurants and the beach are walking distance, and taxis are cheap, frequent and come very quickly.
Villa Daksina Cons
- Because of its central location Villa Daksina has no views or direct access to the sea.
- Villa Daksina is not fully serviced and so the staff do not provide lunch or dinner at the villa, but there are many great restaurants just a short walk away.