Villa Leana - Jimbaran
Kid Friendly Services at Villa Leana - Jimbaran
Parent Friendly Services at Villa Leana - Jimbaran
Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet
Fully Equipped Guest Kitchen
Satellite TV (English)
DVD / CD player
Phone / iPhone Player
Pool Fence Included
Stair Gates Included
Children Cots & Highchairs
Books, Games & Toys
Kid Friendly Activities Near Villa Leana - Jimbaran
Beaches for Rock Pools
Beaches for Swimming
Beaches for Walking
Day School / Nursery
Kid Friendly Bali Culture
Parent Friendly Activities Near Villa Leana - Jimbaran
Cliff Top Vistas
Clubs & Going Out
Restaurants and Bars
Temples & Culture
Villa Leana Rates
|Season||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|Dates||Jan 7th - Mar 22nd 2018|
Nov 1st - Dec 8th 2017
Dec 9th - Dec 22nd 2017
|Jun 24th – Aug 31st 2017||Dec 23rd - Jan 6th 2018|
Villa Leana - Last KFV Inspection
Villa Leana was last inspected by Rene in late June 2017. This remains one of the best maintained and looked after villas in our portfolio, thanks to the excellent work by Supada and the rest of the staff team.
Villa Leana Description
Villa Leana is just a great villa located at the top of a hill just outside of Jimbaran on the way to Balangan beach. It has fantastic views, wonderful staff, is beautifully furnished, and has wonderfully spacious and comfortable layout with loads of space.
It is also very well set up for kids, with a fully equipped playroom, complete with books, toys, games, DVDs and kids channels on the TV. There is a full pool fence and also stair gates, as well as all the other extras you might need including car seats, cots, high chairs, kids plastic plates, cups and cutlery etc. More than that the staff are excellent with the kids, and a free baby-sitting service is provided as well.
Kids will enjoy beachcombing on Balangan beach, or boogie boarding at Jimbaran beach while you enjoy a great fresh seafood supper at one of the many restaurants right on the beach – all less than 10 minutes from Villa Leana. There are also four water parks within 20 minutes of the villa, with the closest being only a couple of minutes away, and for culture the Kecak Dance at Uluwatu temple, and the GWK cultural centre are both close by. .
If you are into surfing, then all the Bukit surf beaches are less than 20 minutes drive away, including Kuta. Villa Leana is similarly well located for golfers, with New Kuta, the holder of the European Open, less than 10 minutes drive away, and the Nusa Dua Golf & Country Club about 15 to 20 minutes away.
Villa Leana is situated very close to Villa Bali Blue and Villa Amanie, and so these villas together represent an excellent option for larger groups or families.
Villa Leana Pros and Cons
We think it is helpful for all the villas that we give guests an objective view of the pros and cons of each villa. Please remember that this is not something that you will get with any other site, where all descriptions tend to be gushingly wonderful and one sided. We do genuinely believe that all of the villas listed on Kid Friendly Villas are great villas, with good locations, great staff and most of all a level of service and a focus on children that most other villas come nowhere close to having.
Villa Leana Pros:
- Amazing views out over the cliffs and golf course with sunsets every night
- Very high quality furnishings (Vinotti) and build quality.
- Special dedicated and fully equipped playroom for kids. Rabbits in the garden. Also a pool fence and stair gates for kids for extra safety.
- Many great beaches a quick drive away inc. Balangan (8minutes); Jimbaran (10minutes) and all other beaches around the Bukit are no more than15 minutes’ drive away (Padang Padang; Geger, Bingin, Dreamland etc.). Some beaches are suitable for swimming, others for paddling or surfing or exploring rock pools. There is no snorkelling or diving in this area.
- Only 20minutes from the airport
- Attractions nearby include GWK Cultural Park; Uluwatu temple and cliff top Kecak Dance; + attractions of Nusa Dua & Kuta (inc. Waterbom water park) all within 20minutes drive.
- Convenient for golfers with New Kuta and the Bali Sports and Country Club courses only 10 and 20 minutes away respectively.
- Many great cliff top restaurants and bars an easy drive away, inc. Rock Bar at the Ayana; Nammos Beach Bar and Di Mare restaurant at Karma Kandara; Klapa at Dreamland as well as great seafood restaurants on Jimbaran beach, and laid back local warungs on Balangan Beach
- Villa Leana’s hill top location means it is almost always breezy and cool.
Villa Leana Cons
- Car is recommended, and a car or taxi is required to go most places as it is not possible to walk from the villa to any shops, beaches or restaurants. Taxis are cheap and easy though, and it costs only Rp 35,000 to get to Jimbaran/Balangan beach.
- The playroom is a little away from the other bedrooms, and so it may not be suitable for littler children.
- There is an abandoned building below Villa Leana. It is not able to be seen from most of the main view points of the villa, but is visible when you lean over the balcony at the front of the villa.
Villa Leana - Jimbaran Video
Villa Leana - Jimbaran Photo Gallery
Villa Leana - Jimbaran Map
Guest Reviews at Villa Leana - Jimbaran
Beautiful villa, marvellous staff, great facilities especially for children. Impressive sunset and view. Great family holiday and would love to come again.
What a wonderful place. Beautiful villa. Excellent service. Highly recommend a home cooked Balineses dinner. Unbelievable.
Excellent hospitality and service. The villa itself is five star, but very homely. The children (10 of them) enjoyed the pool - very safe. Thanks so much again.