Villa Rene - Seminyak
Kid Friendly Services at Villa Rene - Seminyak
Parent Friendly Services at Villa Rene - Seminyak
Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet
Fully Equipped Guest Kitchen
Satellite TV (English)
DVD / CD player
Phone / iPhone Player
Pool Fence Included
Stair Gates Included
Children Cots & Highchairs
Books, Games & Toys
Kid Friendly Activities Near Villa Rene - Seminyak
Beaches for Walking
Day School / Nursery
Zoos & Marine Parks
Parent Friendly Activities Near Villa Rene - Seminyak
Art & Museums
Clubs & Going Out
Restaurants and Bars
Temples & Culture
Villa Rene Rates
|Season||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season||Peak Season|
Jan 7th - Mar 22nd 2018
Nov 1st - Dec 8th 2017
Dec 9th - Dec 22nd 2017
Apr 1st - Jun 23rd 2017
Sept 1st – Oct 31st 2017
|Jun 24th – Aug 31st 2017||Dec 23rd - Jan 6th 2018|
Villa Rene - Last KFV Inspection
Villa Rene was last inspected by Rene in June 2017 and everything was working well. We appear to have gained a pet cat, although he stays in the staff quarters unless the guests want to pet her.
Villa Rene Description
Villa Rene has a great location. Central enough to be able to easily walk to Seminyak Beach and to many great bars and restaurants such as Hog Wild (previously called "Naughty Nuris"), yet still in a nice quiet road undisturbed by traffic or noise.
Villa Rene is also a well equipped villa. There is a very large TV and home theatre in the lounge, and TV in the master bedroom as well, and there is broadband internet WiFi throughout the villa.
The pool area is intimate and full of greenery and lovely to relax around. The pool is large enough for laps, but the shallow end is about the depth of lower thigh, and has easy steps in and out so is good for smaller children.
The staff Wayan, Putu and Made are really great with children, and the villa is also very well equipped for children, with a sturdy pool fence, and stair gates on the top and bottom of all the stairs. Villa Rene also has kids car seats / cots / high-chairs / plastic plates & cutlery and special children’s meals as well as lots of toys, games, children DVDs etc..
Best of all is Villa Rene's location - just a short walk from Seminyak beach and from great restaurants such as Naughty Nuris, Mozaic and Watercress, and only a short few minutes taxi ride from the main shopping area of Seminyak, or the Canggu Club with all its great facilities for kids and parents alike.
All in all Villa Rene is a really nice villa, but more than that there is something about Villa Rene – it really feels like a home away from home when you stay there, which for families with children is a great feeling to have.
Villa Rene Pros and Cons
We think it is helpful for all the villas that we give guests an objective view of the pros and cons of each villa. Please remember that this is not something that you will get with any other site, where all descriptions tend to be gushingly wonderful and one sided. We do genuinely believe that all of the villas listed on Kid Friendly Villas are great villas, with good locations, great staff and most of all a level of service and a focus on children that most other villas come nowhere close to having.
Villa Rene Pros:
- Very central yet quiet location on the edge of Seminyak.
- Seminyak beach is a few minutes walk, as are many bars and restaurants. Beach is good for paddling at low / mid tide, but surfing only at high tide when the surf is rough.
- Probably our best equipped villa with large TVs in lounge and two of the double bedrooms, and Wifi throughout the villa.
- Well set up and safe for kids with a pool fence and stair gates and lots of books and games and toys.
- Great villa for elderly or disabled guests, with access to the villa, and the whole ground floor having no steps at all, and also handles and supports in the downstairs ensuite bathroom.
- Attractions nearby include many many bars and restaurants such as Ku De Ta and Potatohead (20 minute walk along the beach); W Bar and Hog's Wild (5 minutes walk) and many others. Also loads of great shopping along Jalan Laksmana and Jalan Legian a few minutes away by taxi.
- Seminyak beach is the best beach for walking. You can walk for an hour in either direction to Kuta or to Echo Beach.
- No need for a car. Many restaurants and the beach are walking distance, and taxis are cheap, frequent and come very quickly.
Villa Rene Cons
- Because of its central location Villa Rene has no views or direct access to the sea.
- There is limited outdoor garden space at the villa although there is lots of space to run around at the beach which is close by.
- The villa is on three floors, with one bedroom on the top floor, two on the middle floor, and one on the ground floor.
Villa Rene - Seminyak Video
Villa Rene - Seminyak Photo Gallery
Villa Rene - Seminyak Map
Guest Reviews at Villa Rene - Seminyak
It was awesome - everything perfect! The villa; the food; the organization; the help with the kids. Hope that we will come back and visit you next year. The kids absolutely loved you!
Wow! We have had the most amazing stay here. The service, friendly smiles, and delicious breakfasts have definitely made our stay one to remember. We will be back. 10/10