Villa Talia Vashti - Candidasa
Kid Friendly Services at Villa Talia Vashti - Candidasa
Parent Friendly Services at Villa Talia Vashti - Candidasa
Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet
Satellite TV (English)
DVD / CD player
Phone / iPhone Player
Pre-Loaded Movie / Music Player
Children Cots & Highchairs
Books, Games & Toys
Kid Friendly Activities Near Villa Talia Vashti - Candidasa
Beaches for Swimming
Kid Friendly Bali Culture
Snorkeling & Diving
Zoos & Marine Parks
Parent Friendly Activities Near Villa Talia Vashti - Candidasa
Restaurants and Bars
Rice Paddy Views
Temples & Culture
Villa Talia Vashti Rates
|Season||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|Dates||Jan 7th - Mar 22nd 2018|
Nov 1st - Dec 8th 2017
|Jun 24th – Aug 31st 2017||Dec 23rd - Jan 6th 2018|
Villa Talia Vashti - Last KFV Inspection
Villa Talia Vashti was last inspected by Tom in June 2017, and the villa is in great condition.
Villa Talia Vashti Description
Villa Talia Vashti is a great family villa situated in East Bali, close to the resort of Candidasa. The villa comfortably accommodates 6 persons (plus additional spare beds/cots for up to two more children) in three bedrooms, each with its own ensuite bathroom and views of the ocean. There is even a small children’s room off the main bedroom that is ideal for children.
Villa Talia Vashti has two pools, and the smaller one is great for kids to splash around in being only a foot deep, but it also doubles as a place for adults to sit and to relax. There is a really beautiful view out across the pools to the sea in the distance. A vibrant coral reef lies directly in front of the villa, which is great for snorkelling (and snorkelling kit for kids and adults is provided free of charge by the villa) and a few minutes walk away is Mendira beach which is a flat white sand beach, ideal for even the littlest of kids to play, swim and paddle on. Villa Talia Vashti does hava an un-fenced seawall which might be a concern for some parents with very small children. The beach you see in the pictures is a raised beach and so there is a drop of around 3 meters down to the sea which is unguarded.
Villa Talia Vashti staff are very attentive in looking after what we needed including serving drinks and great food. For kids there are lots of toys, books and games and free babysitting and the staff are also ready to help you with any other assistance you might require.
The villa lies in a quiet secluded location, yet the laid back bars of Mendira beach are a pleasant few minutes walk through the local village, and the many bars and restaurants of Candidasa are only 5 minutes drive away.
Villa Talia Vashti is situated almost next to Villa Anjani, and so the two villas can be rented together for large family groups.
Villa Talia Vashti Pros and Cons
We think it is helpful for all the villas that we give guests an objective view of the pros and cons of each villa. Please remember that this is not something that you will get with any other site, where all descriptions tend to be gushingly wonderful and one sided. We do genuinely believe that all of the villas listed on Kid Friendly Villas are great villas, with good locations, great staff and most of all a level of service and a focus on children that most other villas come nowhere close to having.
Villa Talia Vashti Pros:
- Directly on the ocean in a quiet location, with a lovely small beach a few minutes walk away down the coast. This is probably the best beach for swimming and playing with small kids, and definitely for snorkeling.
- Some bars and restaurants are a pleasant few minutes walk from the villa
- Picturesque local village and nice walks nearby
- Great snorkeling in front of villa & diving easy to arrange
- Attractions nearby include Submarine; Bali Safari & Marine Park; Tirta Gangga Water Palace; Tenganan Medieval Walled Village; Bat Cave Temple and local village life.
- Extra room off the main bedroom is ideal for small kids, and means 6 adults and 2 kids can stay at the villa comfortably.
- The villa has wonderful views out over the ocean to islands of Nusa Penida and even Lombok in the distance.
Villa Talia Vashti Cons
- Candidasa has nice laid-back restaurants and bars, some with live music, but there are far less shopping or late night options here than in Seminyak/Kuta area.
- Day trips to Seminyak/Kuta etc. are easy to arrange, but take 90 minutes’ drive each way.
- There are steps with handrails down to the sea from the villa, but either side there is a wall which is not fenced so does present a possible hazard for small children.
- Villa Talia Vashti is a nice laid back beach villa, but it is not as luxurious as some of our other villas.