Villa Wiljoba - Canggu (NEW VILLA)
Kid Friendly Services at Villa Wiljoba - Canggu (NEW VILLA)
Parent Friendly Services at Villa Wiljoba - Canggu (NEW VILLA)
Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet
Fully Equipped Guest Kitchen
Satellite TV (English)
DVD / CD player
Phone / iPhone Player
Children Cots & Highchairs
Books, Games & Toys
Kid Friendly Activities Near Villa Wiljoba - Canggu (NEW VILLA)
Beaches for Walking
Day School / Nursery
Kid Friendly Bali Culture
Parent Friendly Activities Near Villa Wiljoba - Canggu (NEW VILLA)
Restaurants and Bars
Temples & Culture
Villa Wiljoba Rates
|Season||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season||Peak Season|
Jan 7th - Mar 22nd 2018
Nov 1st - Dec 8th 2017
Dec 9th - Dec 22nd 2017
Apr 1st - Jun 23rd 2017
Sept 1st – Oct 31st 2017
|Jun 24th – Aug 31st 2017||Dec 23rd - Jan 6th 2018|
Villa Wiljoba - Last KFV Inspection
Villa Wiljoba was last inspected by Tom and Rene together in October 2016 and everything was working well.
Villa Wiljoba Description
Villa Wiljoba has a great location, a short walk to one of Canggu's famous surf beaches, Pantai Nelayan, Tugu and Echo Beach, all offer great waves as well as bars and restaurants to chill-out and watch the sunset. Villa Wiljoba is situated in a charming Balinese village that is secluded yet easy to access the area's best restaurants, shops and iconic sites like Tanah Lot. The villa's car and driver make it easy to access Batubelig and Seminyak in approximately 20 minutes. Local excursions to Ubud or the stunning rice terraces of Tegalalang can be organised upon request.
Originally built as a private home, no expense has been spared for this luxurious, contemporary villa. Elegant living and dining spaces look onto a spacious terrace with an outdoor bar and large dining area by the sparkling pool and lush, pristine gardens.
Villa Wiljoba has 13 professional staff who ensure that your stay is a delight from beginning to end. The villa is also well set up for families, with the twin room adjoining the Master Suite, and a dedicated shallow pool for kids, as well as a games room, with a pool table for older teenagers as well. Villa Wiljoba also has kids car seats / cots / high-chairs / plastic plates & cutlery and special children’s meals as well as toys, games, children DVDs etc..
Villa Wiljoba is perfect for quality entertaining with an abundance of space, a formal dining are located off the kitchen and an informal dining area overlooks the living space and there is also a covered terrace for al fresco dining and entertainment.
For those who like to keep fit, the villa features a well-appointed gym with two state-of-the-art Life Fitness machines that overlook the pool and gardens.
Villa Wiljoba Pros and Cons
We think it is helpful for all the villas that we give guests an objective view of the pros and cons of each villa. Please remember that this is not something that you will get with any other site, where all descriptions tend to be gushingly wonderful and one sided. We do genuinely believe that all of the villas listed on Kid Friendly Villas are great villas, with good locations, great staff and most of all a level of service and a focus on children that most other villas come nowhere close to having.
Villa Wiljoba Pros:
- Well located in a quiet location, yet close to the up-and-coming Batu Bolong area in Canggu, just 50m from Nelayan Beach, with Batu Bolong beach less than 5 minutes walk Echo Beach which are perfect early morning or sunset walks or chilling out in the beachside bars and restaurants..
- Berawa beach is nearby and boasts one of the largest lagoons on the Canggu coastline. The beach is good for paddling at low / mid tide, and is a favourite amongst avid surfers who prefer to escape the more crowded coasts of the south. The beach also offers beautiful sunsets with many cool bars and chillout spots to relax in.
- The villa is just a short 20-minute drive to get to the hip area of Seminyak which is bustling with shopping, cafes, bars & restaurants.
- Well set up for families a dedicated shallow pool, adjoining rooms and a games room/play room.
- Very well-equipped villa with a gym, games room, and 32" flatscreen TVs, Broadband Wifi Internet and in-room phones in all of the bedrooms.
- The villa includes a Toyota Avanza car and great English speaking driver that can drive guests where they want to go.
- There are ramps allowing wheelchair access into the villa, and a ground floor bedroom as well.
Villa Wiljoba Cons
- While there are views from the top floors to the sea, most rooms do not have views except out to the (very nice) garden and pool.
- There is no pool fence, or stair gates currently at the villa - although these are able to be hired.