Villa Wiljoba - Canggu (NEW VILLA)
Kid Friendly Services at Villa Wiljoba - Canggu (NEW VILLA)
Parent Friendly Services at Villa Wiljoba - Canggu (NEW VILLA)
Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet
Fully Equipped Guest Kitchen
Satellite TV (English)
DVD / CD player
Phone / iPhone Player
Stair Gates Included
Children Cots & Highchairs
Books, Games & Toys
Kid Friendly Activities Near Villa Wiljoba - Canggu (NEW VILLA)
Beaches for Rock Pools
Beaches for Walking
Day School / Nursery
Kid Friendly Bali Culture
Parent Friendly Activities Near Villa Wiljoba - Canggu (NEW VILLA)
Restaurants and Bars
Temples & Culture
Villa Wiljoba Rates
|Season||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season||Peak Season|
1st Nov - 7th Dec 2018
7th Jan - 22nd March 2018
6th Jan - 29th March 2019
23rd Mar - 22nd Jun 2018
1st Sep - 31st Oct 2018
8th Dec - 21st Dec 2018
30th Mar - 21st Jun 2019
23rd Jun - 1st Sep 2018
22nd Jun - 31st Aug 2018
Dec 22nd - Jan 5th 2018
Minimum stay is 1 night for enquiries for stays within one month, or for stays adjacent to an existing booking. Otherwise Minimum Stay is 2 nights in Low and Mid Season; 3 nights in High Season; 5 nights in Peak Season.
Rate is for up to 8 persons and is inclusive of taxes, and includes unlimited tea, coffee and water, and the exclusive use of the villa facilities and the services of the dedicated staff including cook, housekeeper, gardener and general manager who also can help you in arranging trips, tours, massages or anything else that you need. Linens, towels and toiletries are also included. Additional persons are £40/person/night, but infants aged 0 to 4 are free if sharing a bed with their parents (maximum 2) or it is £10/night for a cot bed.
A modern 7 seater car with seat belts, and experienced English-speaking driver are also included in your rental for up to 8 consecutive hours per day from the time of being asked to stand by (excluding fuel, parking fees, entrance fees and driver overtime, which is charged at IDR 50,000/hour or part of hour).
We can also provide a full breakfast with fresh juice and fresh fruits, wholemeal and white toast, and jams and spreads ((including home favorites such as Vegemite and Nutella), a selection of cereals, and a choice of eggs and bacon or pancakes or Asian breakfast (fried rice / fried noodles). There is however an additional charge to cover the cost of groceries, which is discounted to IDR 60,000 / guest or IDR 35,000/child under 10) if paid for in advance upon arrival (otherwise the standard 20% villa charge will apply). Infants (2 and under) are free for breakfast. Alternatively you can pay as part of your accommodation, in which case the price is £3.50/guest (£2.00/child under 10) and we can add it to your bill.
All other meals and drinks are available at the cost of groceries, plus a 20% villa charge that goes to cover the costs of providing food and drink for guests. We only aim to cover our costs, which include transport to fetch provisions, and other costs.
Villa Wiljoba Description
Villa Wiljoba has a great location, a short walk to one of Canggu's famous surf beaches, Pantai Nelayan, Tugu and Echo Beach, all offer great waves as well as bars and restaurants to chill-out and watch the sunset. Villa Wiljoba is situated in a charming Balinese village that is secluded yet easy to access the area's best restaurants, shops and iconic sites like Tanah Lot. The villa's car and driver make it easy to access Batubelig and Seminyak in approximately 20 minutes. Local excursions to Ubud or the stunning rice terraces of Tegalalang can be organised upon request.
Originally built as a private home, no expense has been spared for this contemporary villa. Ideal for large group whereby dining spaces look onto a spacious terrace with an outdoor bar and large dining area by the sparkling pool and lush, pristine gardens. Car & Driver is included for 8 hours daily excluding petrol and parking charges.
Villa Wiljoba has 13 professional staff who ensure that your stay is a delight from beginning to end. The villa is also well set up for families, with the twin room adjoining the Master Suite, and a dedicated shallow pool for kids, as well as a games room, with a pool table for older teenagers as well. Villa Wiljoba also has kids car seats / cots / high-chairs / plastic plates & cutlery and special children’s meals as well as toys, games, children DVDs etc..
Villa Wiljoba is perfect for quality entertaining with an abundance of space, a formal dining are located off the kitchen and an informal dining area overlooks the living space and there is also a covered terrace for al fresco dining and entertainment.
On the internet speed - It's a Fiber-optic internet with speed of 12MB/S which makes this suitable for Business Meetings / Workshop with Large Flat Screen TV ( Work table with power sockets )
For those who like to keep fit, the villa features a well-appointed gym with two state-of-the-art Life Fitness machines that overlook the pool and gardens.
Villa Wiljoba Pros and Cons
We think it is helpful for all the villas that we give guests an objective view of the pros and cons of each villa. Please remember that this is not something that you will get with any other site, where all descriptions tend to be gushingly wonderful and one sided. We do genuinely believe that all of the villas listed on Kid Friendly Villas are great villas, with good locations, great staff and most of all a level of service and a focus on children that most other villas come nowhere close to having.
Villa Wiljoba Pros:
- Well located in a quiet location, yet close to the up-and-coming Batu Bolong area in Canggu, just 50m from Nelayan Beach, with Batu Bolong beach less than 5 minutes walk Echo Beach which are perfect early morning or sunset walks or chilling out in the beachside bars and restaurants..
- Berawa beach is nearby and boasts one of the largest lagoons on the Canggu coastline. The beach is good for paddling at low / mid tide, and is a favourite amongst avid surfers who prefer to escape the more crowded coasts of the south. The beach also offers beautiful sunsets with many cool bars and chillout spots to relax in.
- The villa is just a short 20-minute drive to get to the hip area of Seminyak which is bustling with shopping, cafes, bars & restaurants.
- Well set up for families a dedicated shallow pool, adjoining rooms and a games room/play room.
- Very well-equipped villa with a gym, games room, and 32" flatscreen TVs, Broadband Wifi Internet and in-room phones in all of the bedrooms.
- The villa includes a Toyota Avanza car and great English speaking driver that can drive guests where they want to go.
- There are ramps allowing wheelchair access into the villa, and a ground floor bedroom as well.
Villa Wiljoba Cons
- While there are views from the top floors to the sea, most rooms do not have views except out to the (very nice) garden and pool.
- There is no pool fence at the villa - although it easy to hire at just IDR 250,000/day.
- Luxury, great facilities and convenience come at a price, and this is our most expensive villa but still represents great value for what is included.
- It is really hard to think of other "Cons" for this villa.